CNC Machining Capabilities
- 5-Axis contour milling (swarf airfoil) with precision contour control
- True 4-Axis machining (helical milling, barrel cams, etc.)
- 3-D surface machining (solid models, NURBS, swept surfaces, die work, etc.)
- 2-D contour milling (shapes, cam profiles, custom profiles, etc.)
- Drilling / reaming / boring / tapping / thread milling of holes
- High precision contour control in all Mori-Seiki machines for increased accuracy
- Super HiCell and HiCell turning centers with live tooling and 4th axis
- Bar-fed lathes for production turning of bar stock from 3/8" through 2-1/2"
- ID / OD turning, boring, and profiling through 10" diameter
- Parts catchers for automated handling of workpieces made from bar stock
- Bar Stock
- Aluminum Alloys
- Carbon Steels
- Tool Steels
- Stainless Steels
- High Temperature & Exotic Alloys
- Graduate-degreed engineers on staff for manufacturing engineering consultation
- Reverse engineering and detailing of components and systems
- Paperless exchange of computer data files in a wide variety of formats
Pre / Post Machining ProcessesIncluding anodizing, plating, painting, non-destructive testing, heat treating, grinding, welding, EDM, and more.
AssemblyLight assembly of components and fixtures.
Inspection5-axis automatic coordinate measuring machine (CMM) for measurement of complex workpieces.